Go here: https://developers.auspost.com.au/
and log in.
What do I need to do to access the Shipping and Tracking API suite?
Access to the Shipping and Tracking API suite is currently only available by invitation and there are a few steps required to be performed in the Developer Centre before access is available.
A summary of the steps required prior to being able to use the Shipping and Tracking API suite is as follows:
- Accept the invitation you have received by email
- Create an account in the Developer Centre to access the API key management functions
- Create a project and choose your charge account and assign it to the project
- On the API Access page create one or more API keys; and
- On the Services page enable the services you want to use.
The API keys (with the password) can now be used to access the API services that were switched “on”. For development purposes a Test Bed has been created and must be used when developing your integrated solution. Access to the Test Bed will be available on acceptance of the invitation after creation of access keys for the production APIs.