VbV and MCSC are measures introduced by Visa and MasterCard to provide merchants with additional protection against fraud. VbV and MCSC operate by redirecting customers to secure pages hosted by their card issuer. They are then required to verify their identity and set up shopping passwords. These measures do not cost anything extra to implement and help to reduce the risk of fraud.
Articles in this section
- What is a Merchant ID?
- Obtaining a Merchant Access Code and Secure Hash
- In live mode i cannot see ANZ eGate on the checkout page.
- Does this mean I can’t accept payments from customers overseas?
- When will funds be settled to my account?
- How long does an ANZ eGate transaction take to process?
- Can I put my brand on the ANZ eGate Bank Hosted payment page?
- How secure is ANZ eGate?
- How can I apply for ANZ eGate?
- If I choose ANZ eGate, who can I contact for help and support