No, the ANZ eGate Bank Hosted page is ANZ-branded and your merchant name appears in the header of the page. A key reason for the page having ANZ branding is to make it clear to purchasers that they are entering their card details into a secure environment.
Articles in this section
- What is a Merchant ID?
- Obtaining a Merchant Access Code and Secure Hash
- In live mode i cannot see ANZ eGate on the checkout page.
- Does this mean I can’t accept payments from customers overseas?
- When will funds be settled to my account?
- How long does an ANZ eGate transaction take to process?
- Can I put my brand on the ANZ eGate Bank Hosted payment page?
- How secure is ANZ eGate?
- How can I apply for ANZ eGate?
- If I choose ANZ eGate, who can I contact for help and support