Transactions generally occur in a matter of seconds. A number of variables can affect transaction speed including the speed of your (the merchant) internet connection and any possible internet congestion.
Articles in this section
- What is a Merchant ID?
- Obtaining a Merchant Access Code and Secure Hash
- In live mode i cannot see ANZ eGate on the checkout page.
- Does this mean I can’t accept payments from customers overseas?
- When will funds be settled to my account?
- How long does an ANZ eGate transaction take to process?
- Can I put my brand on the ANZ eGate Bank Hosted payment page?
- How secure is ANZ eGate?
- How can I apply for ANZ eGate?
- If I choose ANZ eGate, who can I contact for help and support