Settlement occurs daily at 6.30pm Melbourne time for all ANZ eGate merchants. You can access your funds on the next business day after settlement if you have an ANZ account but there can be a 2-5 day delay if your account is held by another financial institution.
Articles in this section
- What is a Merchant ID?
- Obtaining a Merchant Access Code and Secure Hash
- In live mode i cannot see ANZ eGate on the checkout page.
- Does this mean I can’t accept payments from customers overseas?
- When will funds be settled to my account?
- How long does an ANZ eGate transaction take to process?
- Can I put my brand on the ANZ eGate Bank Hosted payment page?
- How secure is ANZ eGate?
- How can I apply for ANZ eGate?
- If I choose ANZ eGate, who can I contact for help and support