Merchant IDs are unique numbers assigned to ANZ eGate merchants. They are the key method of identifying individual merchants in the ANZ eGate system, and are used by Merchants to log into the Merchant Administration site along with a password. Merchant IDs and passwords are provided to Merchants during the setup process of an ANZ eGate facility.
Articles in this section
- What is a Merchant ID?
- Obtaining a Merchant Access Code and Secure Hash
- In live mode i cannot see ANZ eGate on the checkout page.
- Does this mean I can’t accept payments from customers overseas?
- When will funds be settled to my account?
- How long does an ANZ eGate transaction take to process?
- Can I put my brand on the ANZ eGate Bank Hosted payment page?
- How secure is ANZ eGate?
- How can I apply for ANZ eGate?
- If I choose ANZ eGate, who can I contact for help and support