To use the Commonwealth Bank Solution use must have a Merchant Account with the https://www.commbank.com.au/business/merchant-services/accept-online-payments.html
CommWeb is Commonwealth Bank’s online payment gateway that can be fully integrated into your website.
To use the Commonwealth Bank solution you must have your currency set to Australian Dollars Only.
A payment gateway for Commonwealth Bank Australia. A Commweb account, cURL support,fsockopen enabled, and a server with SSL support and an SSL certificate is required (for security reasons) for this gateway to function.
- Purchase the extension and download the zip file from www.extensionworks.com
- Login to your WordPress dashboard. Click on Plugins | Add New from the left hand menu
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Browse” to select the zip file from your computer.
- After the zip file has been selected press the “Install Now” button.
- On the Plugins page, find the Commonwealth Bank plugin and press “Activate”
- You will be prompted to install the Extensionworks Framework, you will need to install this for the Jigoshop Commonwealth Bank extension to function. Activate the Framework.
ACTIVATE THE EXTENSION WORKS LICENCE KEY
Go to Jigoshop /Extensionworks Settings
Enter the Details listed below.
Enter the following information:
Method Title: This is displayed on the Checkout page.
Merchant ID: Provided by the Commonwealth Bank
Merchant AccessCode: Provided by the Commonwealth Bank
Save your settings.
When you have completed testing and move to production / live you will need to enable https:// - SSL.