Irregular-shaped parcels must not exceed 105cm in length or have a girth exceeding 140cm. The length can be found by measuring the two furthest points on the surface of the parcel and the girth can be found by measuring around the widest part of the parcel at right angles to its length. For more information on maximum and minimum sizing, view our parcel dimensions guidelines.
Articles in this section
- Packing and Service information.
- Sending letters via Australia Post
- Can l add a price adjustment for the shipping Services?
- The Predefined boxes & letters dimensions, available at Australia Post.
- Pre Paid Satchels
- Satchels and the Australia Post API
- Posting letters/ documents with Australia Post.
- What are the size restrictions for Registered Post?
- Information about sending Parcels.
- Customisation settings you must be aware of using Australia Post