You will need to have a ANZ Merchant Account to use the ANZ egate payment Gateway.
- Purchase the extension and download the zip file from www.extensionworks.com
- Login to your WordPress dashboard. Click on Plugins | Add New from the left hand menu
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Browse” to select the zip file from your computer.
- After the zip file has been selected press the “Install Now” button.
- On the Plugins page, find ANZ eGate plugin and press “Activate”
- You will be prompted to install the ExtensionWorks Jigoshop Framework click on the link and install it.
- Activate the ExtensionWorks Jigoshop Framework
ACTIVATE THE EXTENSION WORKS LICENCE KEY
Go to Jigoshop /Extensionworks Settings
Enter the Details listed below.
We have two versions available in this extension, you can select from:
2-Party Payment Model - Merchant Hosted, Requires SSL certificate.
3-Party Payment Model - Bank Hosted, website customer will be directed over to the Banks Payment Page to submit their Credit Card details.
Bank Hosted Payments area.
Once you have tested the product and moved over to production, you will need to enable https://
For more information about force SSL, please view our FAQ's for Jigoshop ANZ.
You will also need a SSL certificate installed on your server.