Merchant IDs are unique numbers assigned to ANZ eGate merchants. They are the key method of identifying individual merchants in the ANZ eGate system, and are used by Merchants to log into the Merchant Administration site along with a password. Merchant IDs and passwords are provided to Merchants during the setup process of an ANZ eGate facility.
Articles in this section
- Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_shipper_active() in /home/
- How to enable SSL ( https:// ) on the checkout.
- Can I use ANZ eGate to accept payments in foreign currencies?
- Does this mean I can’t accept payments from customers overseas?
- What is a Merchant ID?
- What is the difference between Bank Hosted and Merchant Hosted?