You can accept payments from cardholders located anywhere in the world, but the value of the transaction will be charged to the cardholder’s account in Australian Dollars after the card issuer has determined the exchange rate at which to debit the cardholder’s account.
Articles in this section
- Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_shipper_active() in /home/
- How to enable SSL ( https:// ) on the checkout.
- Can I use ANZ eGate to accept payments in foreign currencies?
- Does this mean I can’t accept payments from customers overseas?
- What is a Merchant ID?
- What is the difference between Bank Hosted and Merchant Hosted?