- Upload the plugin folder to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- At the top of the plugins page there will be a banner that says "Install the Extensionworks Framework"
- Install the Extensionworks Framework. Activate the Framework.
- Thats it - you can now configure the plugin.
ACTIVATE THE EXTENSION WORKS LICENCE KEY
To activate the ExtensionWorks Licence go to: Dashboard > ExtensionWorks Licences
Pin Payments requires you to have a Pin Payments account. You can process Australian Dollars or US dollars.
- Once activated, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout.
- Choose the method from the list at the top of the screen.
- Configure the payment method.
Enable\ Disable:Tick this option to enable Pin Payments
Pin Payments Test: Enable test mode
Title: Add you own title
Description: Add the description, this is what your customers see on the checkout page.
Your key can be found here: Pin Payments
Go to the Dashboard / API Keys
Publishable API test key: Add the following
Secret API test key: Add the following
Publishable API key live: Add the following
Secret API key live: Add the following
Save Credit Cards: This will save your customer Credit Cards for future use. No Credit Card information is stored on the website.
Once you have finished testing, install your SSL certificate on your server and enable https:// inside WooCommerce.