To ensure you receive the most accurate pricing from your shipping provider, it is very important that all your shippable products have dimensions and weight added.
Articles in this section
- Weight Based Packing method
- How can l see which container\ custom box is being selected for the packing?
- Why do my rates seem too high?
- Tax amount, added to shipping amount.
- How can l see if my server environment has cURL enabled?
- Containers enabled for weight, and changing packing methods.
- Using the default WooCommerce shipping option and how to configure this.
- I am having problems trying to view the debug information.
- I have applied a Handling Fee / Service price adjustment and my pricing does not reflect this.
- WooCommerce Order Limit