You will need to have a Authorize.net Merchant Account to use the WooCommerce Authorize.net payment Gateway.
Go here for the test account information:
Go here to set up a Sandbox Account for testing:
To access your test account using the Merchant Interface, go to https://sandbox.authorize.net and log in using the Login ID and Password you created when requesting your test account.
If you forgot your Login ID or Password, you can use the links located on the login page to request that information.
To use the Authorize.net solution you must have your currency set to the currency activated for your Authorize.net merchant account and a SSL certificate enabled on your server.
- Purchase the extension and download the zip file from www.extensionworks.com
- Login to your WordPress dashboard. Click on Plugins | Add New from the left hand menu
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Browse” to select the zip file from your computer.
- After the zip file has been selected press the “Install Now” button.
- On the Plugins page, find the Authorize.net plugin and press “Activate”
- You will be prompted to install the Extensionworks Framework, you will need to install this for Authorize.net to function.
ACTIVATE THE EXTENSION WORKS LICENCE KEY
To activate the ExtensionWorks Licence go to: Dashboard > ExtensionWorks Licences
Enable/Disable: Tick to enable Authorize.net to function.
Authorize.net Test Mode:
- Please test the extension before using the extension for live transactions.
- Tick to enable Test Mode.
Title: This is what your customers will see on the Checkout Page.
Description: Enter your description, this will sit directly underneath the Title on the Checkout Page.
API Log in ID: You will need to grab this form your Merchant account area.
Transaction Key: You will need to grab this form your Merchant account area.
If you need your test account’s API Login ID and Transaction Key, simply log in to the Merchant Interface and click “Account.” Then click “APILogin ID and Transaction Key.”
Your API Login ID will be displayed. For security reasons, you cannot view your Transaction Key. Instead, you must generate a new one. To do this you will need the Secret Answer to the system-generated Secret Question.
Manage Cards: You can change this to suit your needs.