- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Thats it – you can now configure the plugin.
ACTIVATE THE EXTENSION WORKS LICENCE KEY
To activate the ExtensionWorks Licence go to: Dashboard > ExtensionWorks Licences
Go to WooCommerce >Settings >Shipping >Canada Post
Go to the admin area for WooCommerce Canada Post at the bottom of the page you will need to enter your Business information.
Go to Canada Post Label Setting:
Fill in the details required.
Test Mode will provide the Sample Shipping Label.
To generate a shipping label, go to WooCommerce ORDERS
Or you can go directly into the order and go here:
Next you will be directed over to the Label Page.
You can click on the:
- Package #1 to see the package used for the shipment.
- Order information Item#1 to see the order information.
You may need to enter some information in the 'TO INFORMATION AREA"
- Company *REQUIRED FIELD - CANADA POST MANDATORY FIELD.
- Group ID *REQUIRED Example:
- Payment Method- Select appropriate method. More information found here.
- Paid by customer *REQUIRED
- Telephone number *REQUIRED -This contact number is for the shipment recipient.
- Reference 1 *OPTIONAL
- Reference 2 *OPTIONAL
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
Reason for Export: At least one line of Customs Description must be supplied.
Select the SHIPPING SERVICE FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU
CLICK "GENERATE LABEL AND MANIFEST"
A manifest is proof of payment for a collection of physical shipments. If you are a commercial customer and you use contract shipping web services you must produce a hard copy of your manifest and provide to Canada Post when we pick up your shipments or when you drop off your shipments at a mail processing plant.
THE GENERATED CANADA POST LABEL/ MANIFEST INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND ON THE WOOCOMMERCE ORDERS PAGE.
On the WooCommerce Orders page you will see the following:
- Tracking Pin
- Shipment ID
- PO Number
- Shipping Label/ PDF
- Manifest Label/ PDF
AS DEMONSTRATED BELOW: