To use the WooCommerce FastwayAU Fast Label plugin you will need to be using our WooCommerce Fastway Au shipping plugin.
By now you would have installed and configured the WooCommerce FastwayAU shipping plugin.
- Purchase the extension and download the zip file from www.extensionworks.com
- Login to your WordPress dashboard. Click on Plugins | Add New from the left hand menu
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Browse” to select the zip file from your computer.
- After the zip file has been selected press the “Install Now” button.
- On the Plugins page, find the WooCommerce FastwayAU Fast Label plugin and press “Activate”
ACTIVATE THE EXTENSION WORKS LICENCE KEY
To activate the ExtensionWorks Licence go to: Dashboard > ExtensionWorks Licences
There are two settings that you will need to set up for the WooCommerce FastwayAU Fast Label plugin.
1, Add your Fastway API Key ( Cannot use the default API Key )
2, Add your Fastway UserID
How to find your Fastway UserID
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Fastway(AU)
To produce a label.
Go to the WooCommerce Orders page.
1, Click the button > Fastway Label whilst on the WooCommerce Orders page
2, Go into the Order > Create Fastway Shipping Label > Fastway Label
You will be directed over to the label page.
Check all the information.
Go to Package Information > Package #1 ( This will produce a drop down )
Select the Package Type.
Click Generate Label.
Generating a Fastway FastLabel requires more API permission.
Your Fastway API key by default only provides access to the rates. To use the FastLabel API you need access to this area.
Please reference this article: https://help.extensionworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/221424947-How-do-l-gain-access-to-the-Fastway-AU-FastLabel-API-