Our plugins and ExtensionWorks Licence keys are for single (URL) use only.
Please reference the article below, explaining the domain name parameter in number 4.
The structure and components of a URL
A URL is usually made up of several parts. To understand the structure and the components, we will dismantle the following example URL:
- The Protocol in use – in this case: HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) There are also other protocols like HTTPS, FTP and so on.
- The Host or Hostname: www.youtube.com
- The Subdomain: www.
- The domain name (Domain): youtube.com. [ THIS IS WHAT WE CLASSIFY AS A SINGLE URL ]
- The Top-Level-Domain (a web-address suffix): .com (also known by the shorthand TLD)
- The Path: /watch A path will usually refer to a file or folder (directory) on the webserver (for example “/folder/file.html”)
- Parameter and value: v (Parameter), QhcwLyyEjOA (Parameter value) Parameters are initialised by the “?” inside the URL.
In our example, the parameter name is “v” and its value is “QhcwLyyEjOA” (Parameter name and Parameter value always have the same structure: Parametername=Parametervalue)